If you need a place to rest and clean one this will do. Justin was very nice at the front desk. I have worked 10 years in hospitality and to be quite honest the front desk needs a little boost of knowing how to make people feel welcome. Some of the girls that worked during the day and evening - lacked looking up when people would walk in and greet them. Their computer screen I guess or whatever they did was more important. Not that they didn't answer questions or nice - they just lacked that extra something to make you feel welcomed. And those that know real hospitality know what I mean. In any case, upon my arrival two elevators only one worked. So if you are on top floor - you had a nice wait especially when housekeeping was working. Few days later it was "fixed" ... I experienced some weird moments after it was supposedly good to go. So, I don't know if that was tweaked and taken care of later or after my departure. Breakfast was decent, they lack variety. It's the same thing pretty much Monday - Friday and weekends they do bring out a waffle maker. It is in a convenient location - you have many stores restaurants to choose from. So, you are thankfully not STUCK eating their breakfast daily. Only thing that was filthy were the windows at the top floors - it was full of muck dirt etc outside and hard to see out. Housekeeping staff were friendly. Overall it was an OK place to stay though. I wouldn't put it at the top of my places to stay if ever in the area - but if I had no other choices I would stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The renovated SpringHill Suites hotel in Hawthorne, California offers stylish decor and thoughtful amenities set in an ideal location minutes from Manhattan Beach, Los Angeles and LAX Airport. The hotel near Manhattan Beach features a reimagined lobby with comfortable spaces, making it easy to hold impromptu meetings and connect with our free Wi-Fi. The Hawthorne, California hotel's spacious suites have also been enhanced to better meet your needs. New furniture, flat screen TVs, and bedding complement the suite's unexpected luxuries including a mini-fridge, wet bar and microwave. Airy beds with luxurious linens and piles of pillows make our hotel suites in Hawthorne feel like home. Enjoy our complimentary new, hot, and healthy breakfast with fresh choices for a customized start to your day. Choose from eggs with local salsa to oatmeal complete with a toppings bar for variety. Perfect family friendly hotel or great for wedding guest accommodations. Studio and one-bedroom suites will suit your needs. At SpringHill Suites, experience a refreshing all-suite hotel near Manhattan Beach, CA with style and space, beautifully priced. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites Los Angeles LAX/Manhattan Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Manhattan Beach - Hawthorne Hotel Hawthorne
- Springhill Suites Hawthorne