Stayed for three nights to attend a wedding in LA and did a little bit of sightseeing.
Pros- Great location away from crowded city and close to Manhattan beach. There were also shopping centers nearby. Free parking, breakfast and internet were all a plus for me since most hotels near LAX charge too much for parking and internet. The microwave and fridge was a big help since we like to have snacks and drinks available for late night cravings. Fitness room was adequate for our workout needs. Service was excellent and all the staff we met were friendly and helpful.
Cons- The room was small for a suite and the closet was in a tight corner we could not fit our luggage so we had to put it on the couch. The bed was sagging in the middle so it feels like you're rolling towards the center of the bed. The ironing board needs more foam. It was difficult to iron with a bumpy board. I did not check the iron before using and it was not clean so it stained my sweater :-(
Minor issues set aside, I would still consider staying here again for the freebies, location and service.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Manhattan Beach - Hawthorne Hotel
- Springhill Suites Manhattan Beach - Hawthorne Hotel Hawthorne
- Springhill Suites Hawthorne
- Springhill Suites Manhattan Beach
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites Manhattan Beach - Hawthorne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.