We chose this hotel for its location near LA and family. Also a reasonable price.
On-site parking was also essential.
It has a good-sized lobby, check-in was fast and we were able to get a room before mid-day.
The room was not large but fine for a short stay. The little kitchen would have been useful
had we been staying longer.
A small partition separates the lounge from the bed, yet the TV can be viewed from either/both.
An office desk and chair completed the furniture. (Free WiFi included.)
The QS bed was particularly comfortable.
The bathroom was split into two. The only issue here was the lack of door to the wash basin part. So if the hair dryer is being used it is sure to annoy anyone else with you.
Found the room to be very quiet at night.
Breakfast is included and is available in the area next to the lobby. I don't think this was originally planned for, as the area is too small at peak times. The breakfast was OK, but mostly self serve fast food items.
As we were only here for one night I can't comment on all the other facilities like the pool, gym and business center.
If we are in the area on future trips we would be happy to stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Manhattan Beach - Hawthorne Hotel Hawthorne
- Springhill Suites Manhattan Beach - Hawthorne Hotel
- Springhill Suites Hawthorne
- Springhill Suites Manhattan Beach
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites Manhattan Beach - Hawthorne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.