“Super Delicious Breakfast, warm staff, nice atmospher.” 5 of 5 stars

559-583-1831
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 92 Restaurants in Hanford
hanford
“Super Delicious Breakfast, warm staff, nice atmospher.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Coffee is excellent! Biscuits are yummy, so is the sausage milkgravy. Bacon is perfect, good quality, hashbrowns are made for real potatoes not frozen. Staff is warm and friendly, the restaurant is clean and nicely appointed. Prices are low to moderate, and servings are large. They have a breakfast and lunch menu. Open everyday.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Right at home!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

Every time I go I never want to leave, great food hot from the kitchen, service, service, service, there is nothing left to chance, everything you need before you nerd it. Happy people, good food, always a good time, always more than you expect! I spoke to Ron and Anthony there, class act guys, Thank you!

Hungry in Hanford? Go straight for the best!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hanford, California
“LOVE LOVE LOVE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

This place is amazing. I love the environment, the people there are so friendly and nice and the food is great! I am always satisfied when I eat there. Every visit gets better and better. I recommend this place to anyone and everyone. If you want great food and a reasonable price go to Green Valley Cafe and you'll get your moneys worth. Absolutely love this place!!!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Malibu, California
“Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

I loe their Bisquits and Gravy. Can't miss breakfast when I am back home.... Their pricers are still reasonble and they have amazing bacon and potato's/.

Visited September 2012
Visalia
“YUCK!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

Did NOT have a full feeling experience here.
Lets talk about the food; You select a $10.00 meat omelet and you kinda expect to see some meat! The meats were so finely diced you could not distinguist the bacon from the ham. For 10 bucks, those eggs should have been fluffy and stuffed with meat.
Maybe you should improve upon that omelet and cube the ham, chop the bacon and dice the sausage.
(Wheres that old lady)....."SHOW ME THE PORK!"
When I think of O'Brien potaoes, bell peppers and onions mixed into diced potatoes come to mind...yum, what I got were chunks of greasy potatoes that looked like they were cooked in chorizo grease, why the red tint?
Blueberry.....Muffin? or Cake? Because a Muffin has a top you can remove, this crumbled in my hand. And a Cake is, well a cake. All I'm saying is this recipe needs improvement.

The wait staff was just okay, after only having 2 sips of coffee the waitress walks by and dumps some drops into the cup. At least the second waitress asked before she poured.

When asked by the cashier if everything was okay, I did reply that it sucked. When asked why, I could not take the time out of my day to explain it all. My silence was loud enough.
And yes, my friend who I dined with, did ask for a to-go container. But she will feed her dog anything!

I gave this restaurant a Two.
Because the water was cold and the avocado was ripe.

• Visited August 2012