“Best Bakery in Town” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Hanford
“Best Bakery in Town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2012

Maccagno's is the best bakery in town. Their french bread is delicious, not to mention their sweeter items. They are generous donors to civic events, as well.

Pismo Beach, California
“Shortbread cookies with chocolate fudge, need I say more?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2009

Perhaps it's because I grew up having a Maccagno's birthday cake for the first 20 years of my life, or maybe it's because I had my wedding cake made there. But truly, I think it's because its such high quality. My favorite are the shortbread cookies filled with a huge amount of real chocolate fudge. Their Gingerbread Men are wonderful. All the cakes and pies are scrumptious and made there fresh daily. And then there are the breads! From scratch baked daily breads! Imagine! They have pocket sandwiches made daily too filled with meats and cheese, yum. There is so much. I adore their donut holes. I can't think of anything I don't like!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere