“something bit my feet” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Hanford
Three Rivers, Michigan
“something bit my feet”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

after staying at BW Hanford many times, the last time I awoke at 6 am with intense itching of my feet. Got up and didn't see anything and tried to sleep again but couldn't because the itching got worse. Later that day developed intensely itching bumps on 3 of my toes along with swelling and blisters. Not sure what bit me but it took a week for the symptoms to resolve and I recommend caution to those staying there. I would be reluctant to try staying there again-especially avoid the 2nd floor room at the far corner.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
BestWestern05448, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Hanford Inn, responded to this review, May 7, 2012
Please let me start by thanking you for posting your recent experience on TripAdvisor. However, it is my understanding from your post that there may have been an incident during your last stay. First and foremost you have our sincerest apologies. At this point, unfortunately, is all we can say. Should this incident have occurred at our property, we would have liked to have been made aware of any concerns, either during your stay or at check out. It is the only way we can come to some resolution for you. You also noted that it was not your first time staying with us. We do hope that this does not discourage you from returning in the future. Please give us the opportunity to better serve you. I would like to thank you for your time in this matter. Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us directly at 559-583-7300.

Best Western Hanford Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Bakersfield, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

A very strongly motivates "over time" professional business and personal beliefs opinion concerning the continued excellence of entirely all of the services provided at this location both by the owners and their staff.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
BestWestern05448, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Hanford Inn, responded to this review, April 18, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post your recent experience at our best Western Hanford Inn on Trip Advisor! Providing our Best in Guest Services and Accommodations is our goal each day here at Best Western Hanford Inn. The services we provide are of genuine care and concern. It is truly priceless when a Guest takes time out of their busy schedules to post their experience on Trip Advisor. Thank you. Loooking forward to your return visit Mr. Harris. See you soon!

Regards,
California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2011

My friend and I stayed here after a concert at the Hanford Fox Theater. It is a short drive to the theater...not walking distance. The room had two queen beds, was large, and very clean. Nothing fancy here. The window heat/air unit is loud, but once off we both slept fine. Although this is a basic motel near a freeway and nestled in-between car lots, the staff here makes it exemplary. True customer service with genuine kindness. They serve breakfast in the registration lobby and it was a nice place to share concert stories with the other guests. Overall, a pleasant experience for a one night, affordable, stay.

Room Tip: We stayed upstairs above the office next to a stairwell overlooking the pool. Very quiet and only on...
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
BestWestern05448, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Hanford Inn, responded to this review, December 12, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to post your recent experience at Best Western Hanford Inn on Tripadvisor. Your experience here is very important to us. We are pleased to hear that your recent stay was to your sataisfaction. We do pride ourselves on providing quality accommodations as well as exceptional Guest Service. We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit. Once again, thank you for your time and have a great day!

San Jose, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2011

Manners count! Even telephone manners. Maybe I got someone who staffs the desk in the evening and maybe he was having a bad day.

Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
BestWestern05448, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Hanford Inn, responded to this review, December 14, 2011
Please let me start by thanking you for posting your recent experience with our property. Your experience here is very important to us. On behalf of Best Western Hanford Inn, I want to express my sincerest apologies to you. Yes, phone etiquete is extremely important in the business of customer service. Please be aware that I will address this issue with my entire staff and we will implement a a procedure for proper phone etiquete. Also, please be advised that in your response you noted specifcally "he", for the record we do not have a "he' employed here. Is it a possibility that this may be the wrong property? However, we do hope you give us another opportunity in the future. Once again, thank you for your time and have a great day
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2011

The facility itself has been recently remodeled and is very tasteful. The room was very clean and large. Sonia, at the front desk was very nice. She took the time to give directions to a restaurant in town. If we are back in town, we will be staying here!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
BestWestern05448, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Hanford Inn, responded to this review, December 6, 2011
Please let me start by thanking you for posting your recent experience, at our Best Western Hanford Inn, on Tripadvisor. We are pleased to hear that your recent stay was to your satisfaction. We do pride ourselves on providing quality accommodations and exceptional guest service. We look forward to the next opportunity to serve you! Once again, thank you for your time and have a great day!

Regards,
AR
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2011

The room was very clean and the mattress was one of the best I've ever slept on. Breakfast was minimal, but so was the price of the room. It's not a high end hotel, but clean and comfy.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
BestWestern05448, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Hanford Inn, responded to this review, November 11, 2011
Please, let me start by thanking you for posting your recent experience on tripadvisor. Your experience here is very important to us. We are pleased to hear that your recent visit to Best Western in Hanford was satisfactory. We do pride ourselves on providing the utmost guest service as well as quality accommodations. Once again, thank you for your time and have a great day! We look forward to your next visit.
orange county
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2011

Sonia at the front desk was great and was able to accommodate me with a little issue I had when I first checked in. I've been to this place earlier in April and was also very happy with my stay. We checked in quickly and was given a nice clean room. Very comfortable bed and quite nights stay. I was there with several other family members who also reserved a room and they were very happy as well. Breakfast was good, I had an egg, waffle and fruit. Motel is just off the freeway and also very close to local eateries.This is definitely our favorite motel whenever we are visiting the Hanford area.

Room Tip: There is no elevator so be sure to ask for a room downstairs in case you have trouble walking upstai...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
BestWestern05448, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Hanford Inn, responded to this review, October 30, 2011
I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your recent experience at Best Western Hanford Inn on tripadvisor.com. We do pride ourselves in providing excellent Guest Service as well as quality accommodations. I am pleased to hear that your recent stay was pleasant and welcoming. We have come to be very fond of you and all of your family (especially your mom!)and look forward to your next visit to Hanford. Once again, thank you for your time and have a blessed day!

Best Western Hanford Inn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hanford
Comfort Inn Hanford
#4 of 6 in Lemoore
3.5 of 5 stars 14 reviews
BEST WESTERN Town & Country Lodge
Holiday Inn Visalia Hotel & Conf Center

Been to BEST WESTERN Hanford Inn? Share your experiences!