“Very good for the area.” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #60 of 107 Restaurants in Hanford
Cuisines: Japanese
Laguna Woods, CA
“Very good for the area.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the sushi here in Hanford, CA. We had the tuna and seaweed salad appetizer and edamame beans. For the main course we had a variety of the rolls. All fresh; but, not real imaginative. This might be an unfair judgement as we have eaten sushi in some of the finest restaurants in CA and Hawaii. I'm sure for Hanford it is the top of the line. Our service was friendly and prompt.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Los Angeles, California
“EXCELLENT for the area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Hanford is a very rural town in a farming community. Not going to find the same sushi you would find in LA, Vegas, or Miami. My husband and I travel alot and have had some of the best sushi out there. This place is GREAT for the area. You're not going to find a better place within 50 miles. The pricing is good, but rolls add up quick. The chef is always so nice. My husband and I always sit at the bar and the first time there I asked the chef to make me his signature roll and it was awesome!! I always do that. It's always off menu and always amazing. We live locally and come here often

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
San Diego, California
“So-So Food - Just Okay!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

The food is nothing to brag about. It's just OKAY! The sushi could be better but for its price, I can't complain. There are better places out there but double or triple the price. It's your choice. The combo plates are much better price wise and the chicekn teriyaki is not bad either.

Visited August 2012