“This hotel is not only dirty but unsafe for kids!” 1 of 5 stars

Super 8 Hanford
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   918 E Lacey Blvd, Hanford, CA 93230   |
Ranked #5 of 7 hotels in Hanford
Hanford
“This hotel is not only dirty but unsafe for kids!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

We got our room and when I set my 1 year old down on the bed I noticed a HUGE white stain on the comforter, well I went and told the lady and she gave me a new room. well in this other room, it was cleaner, but not much. I wouldn't even let my kids sleep on the bedding. I laid their blankets down then laid them on that. plus the pillows were so pathetic. maybe a half an inch thick if that. plus the cable that they have for tv, the hook up on the wall didn't even stay and my son was caught messing with it. it should've been blocked better by the dresser. oh and there were bugs crawling in the bathroom in the middle of the night when I got up..

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

44 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
San Francisco, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

Was in the ares for business, and was on a limited budget. The other hotels were about $20-25 higher, so I decided to stay at the Super 8. Nice property with free high speed internet and a breakfast that included waffles and yogurt. Very good value for the price. Next time I'm in the area i will be sure to stay at this property. The location was a little bit out of town, but with the savings, it was worth the extra 2 minutes to get downtown.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Been to Super 8 Hanford? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Hanford

Address: 918 E Lacey Blvd, Hanford, CA 93230
Location: United States > California > Hanford
Business Center with Internet Access Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool
Ranked #5 of 7 hotels in Hanford
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Hanford 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Super 8 Hanford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Super 8 Hanford, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.