My husband and I stayed at the beach house for 2 nights to celebrate my birthday. The hotel was wonderful and we would certainly stay here again. The perks include:
- ocean front view from most rooms.
- fireplace with duraflame log provided each day along with easy to light matches. Great ambiance in the room.
- quick easy to access continental breakfast to start the day.
- friendly staff
- comfortable beds
- Large rooms with a kitchen area stocked with wine glasses, plates, cups silverware, 2 burner stove, toaster, etc. You could make small meals if you wanted I suppose. We took a bottle of wine back to the hotel and it was great to have the things we needed already provided.
- massage services on site. We had a couples massage.
- Location is fabulous. Sam's Chowder House is next door or you can walk about 10 minutes along the water to the harbor area where there are 5+ restaurants/bars. We visited Half Moon Bay Brewing Company just past the harbor and had a great lunch (claim chowder there is better than at Sam's Chowder House). Wonderful to be able to walk and not worry about driving.
We are already planning to head back to HMB later this year and we will be booking at Beach House again. Don't hesitate to stay here....you won't be sorry.
(PS - the rooms on the North end of the that are partial ocean view do look at towards Sam's Chowder House so I would imagine the view of the back of the restaurant isn't ideal. Just FYI.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reminiscent of a private Nantucket summer home, the Beach House Hotel Half Moon Bay offers spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean and Pillar Point Harbor. Just 25 miles south of San Francisco, the hotel features 54 spacious loft suites providing the perfect romantic getaway or retreat for the entire family. Each guest receives complimentary high speed internet access, full continental breakfast and parking. Take advantage of the heated outdoor pool and Jacuzzi overlooking the Pacific. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Beach House at Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach House At Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Beach Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Beach Half Moon Bay
- Beach House Half Moon Bay