This was our second visit to the Beach House, and we stayed in a suite in order to have room for our family of four. The staff was very friendly and welcoming, and the room itself was excellent. While there is no door separating the bedroom from the sitting area, the size of the suite allowed us to read or watch TV in bed while the kids slept. Having a large bathroom and a kitchen area in the room also made the stay more convenient, especially when travelling with very small children. The beds are very comfortable, and lying in bed in front of a crackling fireplace while listening to the surf and the foghorn makes for a quintessential coastside experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reminiscent of a private Nantucket summer home, the Beach House Hotel Half Moon Bay offers spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean and Pillar Point Harbor. Just 25 miles south of San Francisco, the hotel features 54 spacious loft suites providing the perfect romantic getaway or retreat for the entire family. Each guest receives complimentary high speed internet access, full continental breakfast and parking. Take advantage of the heated outdoor pool and Jacuzzi overlooking the Pacific. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Beach House at Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach House At Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Beach Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Beach Half Moon Bay
- Beach House Half Moon Bay