Spent thanksgiving weekend with our 7 month old daughter. Friendly front desk checked us in even though we arrived a few hours before the normal checkin time. Baby's crib was set in the room. The junior suite room with full ocean view was fantastic. Loved:
- a tiny practical kitchenette with basic silverware/glasses etc
- ipod connectivty/DVD player
- incredible views and access to beach walk
- evening cheese & wine
- don't forget swimwear for a superview hottub soak
A great casual alternative to the Ritz.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reminiscent of a private Nantucket summer home, the Beach House Hotel Half Moon Bay offers spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean and Pillar Point Harbor. Just 25 miles south of San Francisco, the hotel features 54 spacious loft suites providing the perfect romantic getaway or retreat for the entire family. Each guest receives complimentary high speed internet access, full continental breakfast and parking. Take advantage of the heated outdoor pool and Jacuzzi overlooking the Pacific. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Beach House at Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach House At Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Beach Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Beach Half Moon Bay
- Beach House Half Moon Bay