We turned up without a reservation on a cool and foggy day and were immediately cheered up by the helpful reception and choice of rooms. We chose a full-sea view (through the fog!) on the ground floor which proved to be a good sized suite with terrace. The room was well equipped with a fridge and microwave and a very comfortable bed. But the best thing for me was the location: right on the coastal walk,next door to Sams Chowder House and in easy walking distance of other restaurants and bars. It was very quiet - the fog horn could only be heard with the windows open - and offered a simple complimentary breakfast which could be taken to your room if you wished. Only 45mins from SF International airport, so a good place to end a tour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reminiscent of a private Nantucket summer home, the Beach House Hotel Half Moon Bay offers spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean and Pillar Point Harbor. Just 25 miles south of San Francisco, the hotel features 54 spacious loft suites providing the perfect romantic getaway or retreat for the entire family. Each guest receives complimentary high speed internet access, full continental breakfast and parking. Take advantage of the heated outdoor pool and Jacuzzi overlooking the Pacific. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Priceline so you can book your Beach House at Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach House At Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Beach Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Beach Half Moon Bay
- Beach House Half Moon Bay