We were on a road trip and needed to spend the night at Half Moon bay. We weren't particular but just wanted a decent, clean place to stay. Coastside Inn fit the bill very well. The place was pretty much empty on an October Sunday night, so even though we specifically asked for an upstairs room based on other tripadvisor reviews, it wasn't particularly necessary.
The room was quite noisy given its proximity to the road, but not to the point where it affected our sleep.
Out of all the places we stayed at on this trip, Coastside Inn was probably the cleanest and most pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is AAA Diamond certified as well as Green Certified through the California Green Lodging Program. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Coastside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coastside Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Holiday Inn Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay Holiday Inn