My husband and I stayed 2 nights in a double deluxe. I chose this one since they were out of the King deluxe rooms and the regular rooms looked too small if you were going to spend most of your time in them. It was a nice room, nothing fancy, but with comfortable beds, very clean and had all natural soaps. The AC/heat was a wall unit, but easily controlled by a digital wall mount. They have 'Dish' for cable which had a nice selection because we ending up spending one afternoon just watching movies since it was raining. The breakfast had a nice selection which included cereal, fruit, bagels, toast, small muffins, danishes, coffee, tea's, oj, apple juice, milk, mini yogurts, hardboiled eggs (chilled), and my favorite 'make your own' waffles! Only thing I noticed was little rust spots on the corner of the shower between the tile and wallpaper in the bathroom. Also, not the hotels fault, but we were on the bottom level and ended up under a group of guys that only wanted to make noise between midnight and 3am which was quite irritating. I would just suggest asking for an upstairs room to avoid this since the ceiling seemed very thin and you can hear every step people take above. Overall, we enjoyed the weekend and would recommend if you dont want to blow all your money on the surrounding hotels at $200+ a night.
- Also Known As:
- Coastside Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Coastside Hotel
- Holiday Inn Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is also a Green Certified Business through the California Green Lodging Program. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Coastside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.