First the positive. The Coastside Inn was clean and the staff was very helpful. Also, the complimentary breadfast was more than adequate. If you want a hotel that has more amenities and is quiet, look elsewhere. The Inn is off Hwy 1 which was very busy. Also, since it is right at the highway, you get motorcyclists, truckers, you name it. There was a period when there was a group of people outside raising a ruckus. Thankfully, the staff took care of the problem.
- Also Known As:
- Coastside Hotel
- Coastside Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Holiday Inn Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is also a Green Certified Business through the California Green Lodging Program. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Coastside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.