Found last minute, booked for the following night, we had no real idea what we had actually let ourselves in for. About 2 miles south of downtown Half Moon Bay this hotel is well worth the visit. The room was large, clean and well equiped. The hot-tub was a blessing and the pool clean and quiet. Breakfast was plentiful and served in a nice atmosphere. Free wi-fi was a nice touch too. Our only regret that was that we only had one night here. There are plenty of good restaurants in Half Moon Bay. I will recommend both this hotel and the locality to other travellers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to Half Moon Bay, where you can brave the waves of Mavericks, explore our community of arts filled with jazz clubs and galleries, and indulge in sustainable cuisine at premier local eateries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Half Moon Bay Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Best Western Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay Best Western