My wife and I stayed here after moving our first child into the dorms at UC Santa Cruz, so it was a bit of a second honeymoon. We were very pleased with the room. It was very clean and well appointed. The bathroom was especially nice with Mexican tile counter tops. There was a wet bar, ironing board and iron, and nice robes for walking to the pool/spa. The included breakfast was not upscale but there was a good variety and lots of fresh fruit. We both felt like we got very good value for the rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to Half Moon Bay, where you can brave the waves of Mavericks, explore our community of arts filled with jazz clubs and galleries, and indulge in sustainable cuisine at premier local eateries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Half Moon Bay Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Best Western Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay Best Western