I find myself in Half Moon Bay once a year. For the past several years I have stayed, with my family, at the Half Moon Bay Lodge. It's nice and comfortable. The property is pretty and they offer breakfast. This year I will not be staying there. They now require a 2 night stay if your stay includes a Saturday. I only need Saturday night. So they have lost my business...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to Half Moon Bay, where you can brave the waves of Mavericks, explore our community of arts filled with jazz clubs and galleries, and indulge in sustainable cuisine at premier local eateries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Half Moon Bay Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Best Western Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay Best Western