We've stayed at this hotel a few times now. Their prices are VERY competitive for the area and it includes breakfast, pool, hot tub, and we even had a fireplace in our room this last trip. You're within minutes to golf, restaurants, and the beach. Highly recommended for families.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Best Western Plus Half Moon Bay Hotel
- Best Western Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Half Moon Bay, California is located only 30 minutes from San Francisco and Silicon Valley in one of the Northern California's most charming seaside villages. The recently renovated Half Moon Bay Lodge offers gracious hospitality, luxurious guestrooms and exceptional conference facilities for groups up to 60. Near our Half Moon Bay hotel, you’ll discover white-sand beaches, fishing, diving, surfing, and horseback riding. Half Moon Bay dining and antique shopping are also within easy reach of the lodge and its scenic setting overlooking the Arnold Palmer designed Golf Links. Attractions near the Half Moon Bay Lodge include 36 holes of oceanfront golf, horseback riding, whale watching, kayaking, the Pigeon Point Lighthouse and the Purisima Creek Redwoods Open Space Preserve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Loews Hotels, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Half Moon Bay Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.