We stayed here for a wedding over the weekend and I was very pleased. First of all, it was beautiful, and had the Northern California charm that I was looking for. We had a good-sized room with two queen beds and a balcony with two chairs and plenty of room. It faced out on a golf course/wooded area and was very relaxing. I also liked: the fact that the breakfast buffet had HOT items (eggs and sausage patties), the hot tub and heated pool, and the location relative to HMB activities. I would totally recommend it!
PS This is the only hotel I have ever stayed in that had a live plant in the room! What a nice touch.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Best Western Plus Half Moon Bay Hotel
- Best Western Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Half Moon Bay, California is located only 30 minutes from San Francisco and Silicon Valley in one of the Northern California's most charming seaside villages. The recently renovated Half Moon Bay Lodge offers gracious hospitality, luxurious guestrooms and exceptional conference facilities for groups up to 60. Near our Half Moon Bay hotel, you’ll discover white-sand beaches, fishing, diving, surfing, and horseback riding. Half Moon Bay dining and antique shopping are also within easy reach of the lodge and its scenic setting overlooking the Arnold Palmer designed Golf Links. Attractions near the Half Moon Bay Lodge include 36 holes of oceanfront golf, horseback riding, whale watching, kayaking, the Pigeon Point Lighthouse and the Purisima Creek Redwoods Open Space Preserve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Loews Hotels, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Half Moon Bay Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.