We stayed at the half moon bay on our last vacation and found it to be great place. We were driving down the coast from San Francisco and booked it unseen. The staff was friendly and very helpful. The room was large and had a fireplace for our use. What a surprise, they left a bag of wood for us to use. Stay on the second floor as the rooms have vaulted ceilings and seem larger, they are large even without this. The breakfast was good and got us started for our next day. Room was reasonably priced. Look forward to returning to this area and hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to Half Moon Bay, where you can brave the waves of Mavericks, explore our community of arts filled with jazz clubs and galleries, and indulge in sustainable cuisine at premier local eateries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Half Moon Bay Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Best Western Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay Best Western