Stopped here for one night after visiting Napa on the way down the coast. We stayed here a couple of years ago and had an excellent experience so decided to stay again. We were not disappointed, the customer service was excellent, the room was lovely, the hot tub and pool not crowded and beautifully clean. The breakfast the following morning was in a lovely room and continually supplied with fresh items. I would highly recommend this hotel to others.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Best Western Plus Half Moon Bay Hotel
- Best Western Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to Half Moon Bay, where you can brave the waves of Mavericks, explore our community of arts filled with jazz clubs and galleries, and indulge in sustainable cuisine at premier local eateries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Half Moon Bay Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.