“OUTSTANDING!!!” 5 of 5 stars

650-726-4090
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Cetrella Bistro and Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 81 Restaurants in Half Moon Bay
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Walnut Creek, California
“OUTSTANDING!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014 via mobile

When you take into account...timeliness of service, food preparation, friendliness of staff, etc., Cetrella hits it out of the park. The food is perfectly prepared and tasteful. The corn soup is by far, one of the most delicious food items I've ever had. The flat bread is fantastic.....and that's just the appetizers. Filet was perfectly cooked.

Definitely recommend!

Visited August 2014

Falmouth, Massachusetts
“Delish”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

We were there for a private dinner. The apps were fabulous and the dinner was delicious. We had a wonderful pianist/ singer which added to the atmosphere.

Visited August 2014
San Jose, California
“A Sunday Afternoon Dining Experience”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

I took my kids to the restaurant while me wife did some business in town. We went to an early dinner. I have been here a couple of times in the past as part of a business event and this was my first time in really the light of day. I would have to rate my experience this time as somewhat average. I had the salmon and it was ok. It was well cooked but not exceptional. For the kids, we ordered the pizza as there was not really a children's menu. They did like the pizza and ate every slice of it. The foccacia was absolutely delicious. Maybe i am close to a 3.5 on my rating for the restaurant

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Brighton
“Wonderful dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

This was easily the best dinner we had during a 3 week holiday in California. We thought the portion size was perfect. Being European we've been rather overwhelmed by the huge portions served in America. The atmosphere and service were first class,the food absolutely delicious and the wine outstanding. Living in France, we are used to a high standard of food and wine,but our experience at this restaurant surpassed our expectations. Try the octopus starter, so yummy

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sunnyvale, California, United States
“Something to talk about”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Me and my Wife decided to try out this restaurant in half Moon Bay and we were not disappointed. Amazing Food, Great Service, Even though we were sitting by the kitchen it was still very quiet.

Visited September 2013