We have stayed here three times before so thought we'd try somewhere different in half moon bay....what a huge mistake! We were there for half an hour and walked out. Im not going to name names, but it was an old inn on Main Street... We got there a bit early but weren't allowed to check in, so had to wait...then were advised the TV wasn't working but we could watch a movie...on VHS!! We thought..ok we can handle that, I was going to use my ipad to watch TV.....Wrong! their wifi wasnt working properly, that was the last straw. My husband went down to tell the owner we were leaving and he copped an attitude.... I was so shaken and upset.... We drove to Landis on the off chance they had a vacancy....thank God they did.
It's so comfortable here, they make you feel welcome and have everything you need. The wifi works, they have flat screen tv and not VHS but DVD so we can go to redbox and rent a movie if we want... We didn't have that option at the last place!
I am now sitting on my balcony drinking a glass a good Merlot, listening to the ocean and watching the sunset, my shattered nerves calming down.
Lesson learned...... Should have booked here in the first place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury oceanfront inn located on Miramar Beach in Half Moon Bay, California, with easy access to San Francisco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Landis Shores - An Oceanfront Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landis Shores - An Oceanfront b&b Inn
- Landis Shores - An Oceanfront Hotel Half Moon Bay