We stayed in the Landis Shores B+B for the first 4 days of our holiday to California.
This was a great place to overcome the jet lag and chill out. We did walk along the shore, sleep to the sound of the ocean, watch strollers walking their dogs along the shoreline, etc; we also saw dolphins passing by on one day.
The room is clean and very comfortable. The view of the ocean is unobstructed.
The breakfasts are great, the extra tea and coffee available at most times of day was very welcome too.
However, in 4 days we never saw the sun once, foggy every day. This was a surprise to us but to be honest had no effect on our view of this stay at Half Moon Bay. To be able to walk around freely without shade hoping or having to slap on the Sun cream was fine by us. It also added to the mood of the place. One day we did drive in-land and the saw the sun - its only 20 mins away if you really miss it!
So we heartily recommend this place and would seriously consider it on any return visit to California.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury oceanfront inn located on Miramar Beach in Half Moon Bay, California, with easy access to San Francisco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Landis Shores - An Oceanfront Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landis Shores - An Oceanfront b&b Inn
- Landis Shores - An Oceanfront Hotel Half Moon Bay