A good hotel in my opinion. In a town where spending anything less than $200 a night seems to be an impossibility, it's a breath of fresh air to have a place like the Harbor View Inn. Very friendly front office folks, clean rooms, and coupons for local restaurants made me and my lady happy campers.
- cafe next door has great food and great live music
- 5 minutes walk to beach
- 10 minute walk to south parking are at airport (we flew in to HAF airport in a Cessna)
- 50% cheaper than other area accomodations
- 3 blocks walk to the best restaurant in the area, Cafe Gibraltar
- hot showers, free wi-fi, and an all you can eat breakfast consisting of: cereal, milk, juice, oatmeal, yogurt, and hot chocolate. Can't go wrong with that!
- none really.
- I guess if I had to be picky, the room looks a bit dated. But everything was clean and worked well, so we can't complain too much.
In summary, I'd come here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Harbor View Inn, located on the shores of Half Moon Bay, CA.Come enjoy luxury and comfort at one of the most affordable hotel on the coast, make Harbor View Inn your choice of lodging in Half Moon Bay! Located across the street from the Harbor, along the beautiful California Coast - Just walking distance to the beach and also very easy excess to hwy 1. Guests enjoy the Ocean view. Each of our seventeen comfortably appointed rooms features a bay window seat offering a panoramic view of the harbor and the Pacific Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your Harbor View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor View Hotel Half Moon Bay