Stayed here for business for 3 days. The rooms were gorgeous, very quiet and the service was impeccable. The ocean view rooms are worth the extra $. The one thing not up to par was the restaurant off of the main lobby (I believe it was called Navio). Overpriced for the quality and selection. Other than that, the stay was fantastic. Rooms were clean and large with great beds. The bathrooms were nice too, very large with a huge sunken tub.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay, an elite golf and spa resort hotel. With two distinct guest room experiences from the guest houses to our main building, the hotel combines the beauty of the Northern California coast with the history of old Scotland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Marriott, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay
- Ritz Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay Ritz Carlton