My husband and I have stayed at several Ritz hotels and this has been the nicest so far. Somehow the people that work there radio your name to each other, so you are greeted by your name from serveral people upon entering the hotel. The downside is you must valet and there is an extra charge to keep your car over night. We were always offered directions and water from the valet guys, which was a nice gesture. The rooms were very nice and had fresh flowers every day. The bed was sooo comfy that I didn't want to return to my own. The hotel found out our hobbies and likes and would sent little gifts to our room everyday. We are not rich nor are we celebrities but they sure made us feel that way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay, an elite golf and spa resort hotel. With two distinct guest room experiences from the guest houses to our main building, the hotel combines the beauty of the Northern California coast with the history of old Scotland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay
- Ritz Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay Ritz Carlton