I did not want to leave this fabulous hotel. The room was comfortable, clean, quiet. The Navio restaurant was very good. Everyone was professional and service oriented. We were there over a sold out weekend, did not have any delays as mentioned in other posts. Room service was great also. We had a room that had an outdoor fire pit—watching the sea and sipping wine with a fire pit—exceptional! Minor criticisms: we never could get the wireless to work on either of our laptops. Also there are a lot of people walking around the hotel on the various paths. People can use the paths and beach who are not staying at the resort (they even provide parking for them in the hotel parking deck)---and the visitor number seemed to be very high. Played golf on the two courses that are not run by the Ritz---they are on the resort property, very well done and lots of fun. Again there seemed to be a problem with all the people walking the paths. On one hole our group had all landed balls on the green only to be horrified to find small children playing in the sand bunker. What if one of our balls had hit those children! Would go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay, an elite golf and spa resort hotel. With two distinct guest room experiences from the guest houses to our main building, the hotel combines the beauty of the Northern California coast with the history of old Scotland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay
- Ritz Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay Ritz Carlton