My wife and I stayed at the Ritz for our 20th Anniversary. The service was first class and the location was unbelievable. You must get the rooms with the fire pits. We used our fire pit in the morning and evening with views of the golf course and ocean. We were treated very nice with extras for our anniversary. The cost is high but well worth it for special occasions. The restaurants were great and the deck overlooking the ocean was perfect to have a drink and watch the sunset. Had a great drive down the coast to Carmel. Highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay, an elite golf and spa resort hotel. With two distinct guest room experiences from the guest houses to our main building, the hotel combines the beauty of the Northern California coast with the history of old Scotland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Marriott, Tingo, HotelsClick, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay
- Ritz Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay Ritz Carlton