We did not stay at the Ritz however we wanted to go take a look and have lunch on Sunday. We had to valet park and when we drove up they informed us that it would be $20.00 to go in and take a look or $10.00 if we ate at the coffee shop. We were a little surprised that we had to pay $10.00 to go and have something to eat. They should tell people that at the guard gate, not at the valet parking area. The valet actually apologized for the charge when we came out and asked for our car. Maybe he thinks it is an unusually high charge to go and have lunch at a coffee shop too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay, an elite golf and spa resort hotel. With two distinct guest room experiences from the guest houses to our main building, the hotel combines the beauty of the Northern California coast with the history of old Scotland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, HotelsClick, Venere, Otel and Priceline so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay
- Ritz Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay Ritz Carlton