This was the perfect storm of PERFECTION! Granted the perfect weather was really rare on the weekend we were there for a wedding, no fog & not cold, only needed a light sweater on our stroll on the golf course path down to a sheltered beach. We watched the rugged coast at an early dinner by the window. My husband said it was the best Swordfish he has ever had. Our server Molly was delightful. Cuddled up in provided blankets by the fire pit enjoying the breathtaking evening, wine & listening to bagpiper. Could have been in Scotland or on the 17 Mile Drive! Other reviewers have said it was like a palace but we found it warm, welcoming, not pretentious at all, more like a large mansion. We've been fortunate to have stayed at other Ritz Carlton properties and this is definitely our favorite. Loved it! We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay, an elite golf and spa resort hotel. With two distinct guest room experiences from the guest houses to our main building, the hotel combines the beauty of the Northern California coast with the history of old Scotland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay
- Ritz Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay Ritz Carlton