My boyfriend finished off a 10 day California trip with 3 nights at Half Moon Bay. We ended up arriving a day early and they were very accomodating and had a room available for us.
We had reserved a ocean front fire pit room and it was lovely. We spent hours relaxing in the sun, watching the golfers and the crashing waves. One thing to remember, it is a family "resort" and there were lots of children. Normally we don't have any problems with children but the lack of parental supervision was shocking. Kids on scooters, zipping around the bar and patio area where people are trying to relax and enjoy a drink and the view and the parents totally ignoring what was going on. Certainly not the hotels fault just a lack of common courtesy when you have spent $500-600/night. We did a wine tasting and enjoyed dinner some jazz, the stunning views and loved the bag piper who appeard at dusk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay, an elite golf and spa resort hotel. With two distinct guest room experiences from the guest houses to our main building, the hotel combines the beauty of the Northern California coast with the history of old Scotland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay
- Ritz Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay Ritz Carlton