My best friend and I spent the weekend of March 8th at the Ritz in Half Moon Bay. This was hands down, the best weekend away I've ever had! The location is unbelievably beautiful to the point it takes your breath away. The hotel is situated on a bluff overlooking the ocean where you can see and hear the waves crashing up against the rocks throughout the day. The details of the hotel itself are all elegant, but what truly makes this destination a standout is the service. We were at the hotel for three days, and by the time we left it felt like we were leaving a group of friends that made our stay special. From the car valets, to the welcome glass of wine offered by the front desk, to the staff in the conservatory who were genuinely warm and friendly...all were AMAZING! Make sure you take advantage of the spa, which is included with your resort fee. The steam room and hot tub were a great way to unwind and relax. Checking out was slightly traumatic, we never wanted to leave, but regretfully even credit cards have their limits. Can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay, an elite golf and spa resort hotel. With two distinct guest room experiences from the guest houses to our main building, the hotel combines the beauty of the Northern California coast with the history of old Scotland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay
- Ritz Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay Ritz Carlton