This is an outstanding Ritz Carlton in one of the most beautiful settings in California. The hotel is perched on a bluff overlooking the Pacific Ocean. The rooms are very nice and cozy - mine had a gas fireplace - and the Club level provides great value. There is a walking/jogging path that runs along the coast for about a mile. Outside, there are seating areas around fire pits, where guests can roast marshmallows and star gaze. Very special and romantic!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay, an elite golf and spa resort hotel. With two distinct guest room experiences from the guest houses to our main building, the hotel combines the beauty of the Northern California coast with the history of old Scotland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay
- Ritz Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay Ritz Carlton