Cushy, very attentive staff, posh cozy rooms, breathtaking views, spa, very nice dining, and lots of expensive cars out front, kind of what you'd expect when you are paying $400 to $1500+ per night.
We had a great corner suite with views of the coast out all windows. Though pricey, this is the sort of place you go to be spoiled by an obsequious staff.
For that special occasion, this is the place to go for a few nights!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay, an elite golf and spa resort hotel. With two distinct guest room experiences from the guest houses to our main building, the hotel combines the beauty of the Northern California coast with the history of old Scotland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay
- Ritz Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay Ritz Carlton