This hotel is off the beaten path. You wind a corner and suddently, there is this majestic uprising of beauty. It is not pretentious. It fits in with its God-given surroundings. At the entrance was the most beautiful display of pumpkins! Indescribable. The sky was foggy, and a man wearing a kilt was playing bagpipes! We immediately felt we had discovered something magical! It only got better, as staff were so friendly and helpful; we discovered the wonderful trail along the ocean (perfect for a late afternoon stroll or early morning run...we did both); we enjoyed the view of that incredible ocean; we relaxed in our luxurious room. Breakfast in the restaurant was fantastic, as were our servers, Maria and Maria. Excellent coffee. Then massages---Diana was magnificent!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay, an elite golf and spa resort hotel. With two distinct guest room experiences from the guest houses to our main building, the hotel combines the beauty of the Northern California coast with the history of old Scotland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay
- Ritz Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay Ritz Carlton