We had drinks in a quiet area before we were taken to our private dining room. We had 3 waiters looking after our every whim and they did a great job. We were 14 and tightly packed around the table, not that it detracted from our enjoyment. We went for the set menu with wine but the bill was still around the $4,000 mark. Pleased it was not me paying!
Great food although unusually for the US the portions were quite small, ie the crab dish which I think was from a hermit crab. All in all, a great experience and would stay with the wife here in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay, an elite golf and spa resort hotel. With two distinct guest room experiences from the guest houses to our main building, the hotel combines the beauty of the Northern California coast with the history of old Scotland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Priceline, Venere, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay
- Ritz Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay Ritz Carlton