The fireplaces, the cliffs, the waves crashing...the setting is spectacular. We took a long walk along the golf course that I will never forget. The weather is chilly, perfect for a comfy sweater and for cuddling up with a warm blanket near a fire pit in the evening. Dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Navio, was one of the best meals we had in California. We only stayed for one night, as there isn't much to do in the area, but it is a perfect stop on your trip along the coastal highway. We enjoyed the spa pools as well and the sitting rooms with magazines and fruit. The hotel is pure relaxation and calm. Highly recommend it to couples, not a place for kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay, an elite golf and spa resort hotel. With two distinct guest room experiences from the guest houses to our main building, the hotel combines the beauty of the Northern California coast with the history of old Scotland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Marriott, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay
- Ritz Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay Ritz Carlton