I was visiting family across the bay in Freemont but I decided to stay at this interesting B&B by the sea. It's an hour drive from Freemont but closer to SFO and so it is very convenient.
But I did not choose Cypress Inn for convenience. I heard about the sumptuous breakfast but not the daily Hors d'oeuvres, wine, desserts and coffee. I wanted to enjoy my stay in the Bay Area and sample the restaurants town. I was not disappointed.
I left my heart in San Francisco, and do you know the Way to San Jose kept ringing in my ears throughout the drive, there must be a song somewhere that will remind me of Half Moon Bay: a song that would enhance great memories.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Miramar Beach in Half Moon Bay, sights and sounds of the Pacific are just outside your door at the Cypress Inn. Eighteen rooms and suites offer dramatic ocean views, and each features luxurious feather beds, fireplaces and private baths. Guests are treated to a full breakfast each morning and a selection of wine and hors d’oeuvres are freshly prepared each afternoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and BookIt.com so you can book your Cypress Inn on Miramar Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cypress Inn On Miramar Beach Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Cypress Inn Half Moon Bay