What a great location! This is the place to stay in Half Moon Bay if you want to be away from the noise of town and go for long walks on the beach. The Cypress Inn is at the end of a quiet street directly next to the beach. We stayed in "La Luna", a ground floor room in the main house with a balcony facing the water. What a delight to watch the sunset over the waves from your own balcony with excellent wine and cheese provided by the hosts. The Miramar Beach Restaurant is two blocks up the beach for excellent dinners and drinks. I have already recommended this inn to friends, and we plan to stay here again too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Miramar Beach in Half Moon Bay, sights and sounds of the Pacific are just outside your door at the Cypress Inn. Eighteen rooms and suites offer dramatic ocean views, and each features luxurious feather beds, fireplaces and private baths. Guests are treated to a full breakfast each morning and a selection of wine and hors d’oeuvres are freshly prepared each afternoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Cypress Inn on Miramar Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cypress Inn On Miramar Beach Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Cypress Inn Half Moon Bay