We loved our stay at Cypress Inn at Half Moon Bay. Our room was large and comfortable, the ocean view was incredible, and the traffic noise from people and cars on the street below us wasn't even noticeable. Loved the little shops and cafes down the street, and you have very easy access to the walking trail along the ocean. We would definitely stay here again. We left with wonderful memories and wishing we had booked a longer stay. Great place for some serious peace and quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Miramar Beach in Half Moon Bay, sights and sounds of the Pacific are just outside your door at the Cypress Inn. Eighteen rooms and suites offer dramatic ocean views, and each features luxurious feather beds, fireplaces and private baths. Guests are treated to a full breakfast each morning and a selection of wine and hors d’oeuvres are freshly prepared each afternoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Cypress Inn on Miramar Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cypress Inn On Miramar Beach Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Cypress Inn Half Moon Bay