Besides being a beautiful hotel it's hard to miss how accommedating the staff is the minute you drive up the this facility. This is a fairly new facility and they keep it in immaculate condition. We stayed in a villa which resembled a two bedroom and bathroom luxury apartment with granite counter tops, stainless kitchen appliances and a fireplace. It was quiet and well equipped during our stay. We slept 5 people comfortably and could have accommedated a couple of others. I have every intention on returning for another vacation. In short, this is a peaceful, by the ocean resort is worth sharing with everyone. They have a web page that can be checked.
- Also Known As:
- Oceano Hotel And Spa Half Moon Bay
- Oceano Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Half Moon Bay's newest hotel located on the edge of the Pacific with views of Princeton Harbor, a quaint fishing village. Luxurious furnishings and comforts compliment the maritime setting. The hotel has a large ballroom, meeting rooms, a full bar with food service as well as room service. Weddings and banquets are a specialty. Several fine restaurants are nearby, and local activities include golf, championship surfing, pier and deep sea fishing and many others. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Oceano Hotel & Spa Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.