We travelled for 6 weeks throughout the US and this was the best room i have ever stayed in. You can notice when all of the little things have been invested in. The room was huge and beautifully furnished, the bed was big and extremely confortable, we only stopped in here by chance on the way to San Fran so the $200 a night may seem a little hefty because it's in a town in the middle of nowhere but the locals at the bar next door were very friendly and it's a nice, quiet place. I imagine if you lived in surrounding cities it would be a great weekend getaway. In summary a beautiful hotel if you don't mind a little splurge.
P.S. It also had free parking and wi-fi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Half Moon Bay's newest hotel located on the edge of the Pacific with views of Princeton Harbor, a quaint fishing village. Luxurious furnishings and comforts compliment the maritime setting. The hotel has a large ballroom, meeting rooms, a full bar with food service as well as room service. Weddings and banquets are a specialty. Several fine restaurants are nearby, and local activities include golf, championship surfing, pier and deep sea fishing and many others. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Oceano Hotel & Spa Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceano Hotel And Spa Half Moon Bay
- Oceano Hotel Half Moon Bay