This was my second stay at the Oceano hotel and spa. Its a very nice hotel over looking the harbor in half-moon bay. I like the rooms on the second floor a lot better, we were on the ground floor this time and the view was not much. There are some great restaurants in the area, the staff very helpful and nice, a little pricy in my opinion, but so is everything in the area. When its hot in the Sacramento area its a great place to go cool off, listen to the fog horn open up and get that ocean breeze. There was one spot in the granit on the half wall in our room that looked like it was missed by the maids, about half dollar size a little nasty looking, and my friends down with us in the next room did not get the water bottles. I will return though, and let them know about these little things in an e mail.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Half Moon Bay's newest hotel located on the edge of the Pacific with views of Princeton Harbor, a quaint fishing village. Luxurious furnishings and comforts compliment the maritime setting. The hotel has a large ballroom, meeting rooms, a full bar with food service as well as room service. Weddings and banquets are a specialty. Several fine restaurants are nearby, and local activities include golf, championship surfing, pier and deep sea fishing and many others. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Oceano Hotel & Spa Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceano Hotel And Spa Half Moon Bay
- Oceano Hotel Half Moon Bay