This was our second time staying at Oceano, the first being about a year and a half ago. Since it was our second time, we requested that we stay in the same room we had the first time. The staff were able to accommodate us and we LOVE LOVE LOVE this room! I believe this is the best room in the place. It overlooks the harbor, is super quiet, and very spacious. The room has a king bed in it (with a television in an armoire at the foot of the bed) and a half wall separates this area from the living room area. The living room area has a couch, fireplace, television, refrigerator and microwave in it. The bathroom is quite large and it has a big shower with a separate soaking tub.
The hotel is centrally located with shops and restaurants nearby. Although why would you want to leave this room? The room and the hotel was exceptionally clean and well decorated. Whenever we are in Half Moon Bay, Oceano is going to be where we stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Half Moon Bay's newest hotel located on the edge of the Pacific with views of Princeton Harbor, a quaint fishing village. Luxurious furnishings and comforts compliment the maritime setting. The hotel has a large ballroom, meeting rooms, a full bar with food service as well as room service. Weddings and banquets are a specialty. Several fine restaurants are nearby, and local activities include golf, championship surfing, pier and deep sea fishing and many others. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Oceano Hotel & Spa Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceano Hotel And Spa Half Moon Bay
- Oceano Hotel Half Moon Bay