Great little hotel with beachy, old New England feel, but it’s only 5 years old, so everything is new and updated. Staff was super helpful and friendly. Our Princeton Suite had this great sitting area with fireplace, 2nd TV, fridge & wet bar. Balcony with a view of the water, too! Excellent value for the money. Use the “white noise” machine they provide and earplugs if the fog horn bothers you…we did and slept great! You can walk to a variety of good restaurants or the harbor for fishing or whale watching.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Half Moon Bay's newest hotel located on the edge of the Pacific with views of Princeton Harbor, a quaint fishing village. Luxurious furnishings and comforts compliment the maritime setting. The hotel has a large ballroom, meeting rooms, a full bar with food service as well as room service. Weddings and banquets are a specialty. Several fine restaurants are nearby, and local activities include golf, championship surfing, pier and deep sea fishing and many others. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Oceano Hotel & Spa Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceano Hotel And Spa Half Moon Bay
- Oceano Hotel Half Moon Bay