This boutique hotel, located across from the harbor is luxurious and the lobby is beautiful, very welcoming, with friendly and accommodating staff. Our deluxe king suite was very spacious decorated with the white "distressed" furniture decor. The sitting area had a flat screen on the wall, fireplace, wet bar. The fridge had a strong fishy smell; must have been a leftover dinner that was leftover way too long. Too bad housekeeping couldn’t have placed a box of baking soda in there to take care of the odor. That was the only minus (and a small one). Nice size bathroom with tub and separate shower. The king size bed was very comfortable with soft linens and pillows. You could hear the fog horn off in the distance which didn’t disturb my sleep at all (they have ear plugs in case you need them). There is also another flat screen in the hutch. We enjoyed breakfast in the restaurant (they have a small breakfast buffet on Sunday which has the usual fare; toast, eggs, bacon, sausage, French toast, hash brown potatoes, bagels with smoked salmon, fresh fruit (very good), yogurt, pastries, orange juice, coffee, tea. They also have room service which is a nice touch and free internet. I didn't take advantage of their spa services, so I cannot comment on that. We enjoyed our stay at Oceano and will definitely stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Oceano Hotel And Spa Half Moon Bay
- Oceano Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Half Moon Bay's newest hotel located on the edge of the Pacific with views of Princeton Harbor, a quaint fishing village. Luxurious furnishings and comforts compliment the maritime setting. The hotel has a large ballroom, meeting rooms, a full bar with food service as well as room service. Weddings and banquets are a specialty. Several fine restaurants are nearby, and local activities include golf, championship surfing, pier and deep sea fishing and many others. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Amex, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Venere, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Oceano Hotel & Spa Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.