We had our wedding here and it was an amazing experience. The staff here is amazing. The venue itself is beautiful. They specifically have an outdoor ceremony area as well as an outdoor reception option during the Spring and Summer. For anyone getting married the beauty of this place is they are able to provide everything. We didn't even buy or make table centerpieces. The food also is very good.
For anyone looking for a getaway this hotel is an amazing option for that as well. I got to stay in one of the bigger suites and on the night before one of the regular suites. All the rooms are amazing and come equipped with a gas fire place and a small living area. Even the smallest rooms are quite large. I believe every room also has a patio.
The hotel is located in a nice little area with some other restaurants right near a small pier.
One other thing, this is also the location where the Maverick's surf contest festival is held.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Half Moon Bay's newest hotel located on the edge of the Pacific with views of Princeton Harbor, a quaint fishing village. Luxurious furnishings and comforts compliment the maritime setting. The hotel has a large ballroom, meeting rooms, a full bar with food service as well as room service. Weddings and banquets are a specialty. Several fine restaurants are nearby, and local activities include golf, championship surfing, pier and deep sea fishing and many others. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Oceano Hotel & Spa Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceano Hotel And Spa Half Moon Bay
- Oceano Hotel Half Moon Bay