We just got home from a quick (one night) getaway to the Oceano. We agree with the other reviewers - the king suite was beautiful and the location was great. Our room directly faced the harbor and we spent a happy hour (or 2), sitting on our deck, enjoying wine and watching the crab boats going out. We had fantastic weather (77 degrees yesterday) and no fog - yes, there is a fog horn in the harbor, but it was not at all annoying. The Oceano is connected to a small mall and many restaurants are within easy walking distance.
The best part of the Oceano is their staff, they went out of their way to make our stay memorable and comfortable. The Oceano's staff is the number one reason that we will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Half Moon Bay's newest hotel located on the edge of the Pacific with views of Princeton Harbor, a quaint fishing village. Luxurious furnishings and comforts compliment the maritime setting. The hotel has a large ballroom, meeting rooms, a full bar with food service as well as room service. Weddings and banquets are a specialty. Several fine restaurants are nearby, and local activities include golf, championship surfing, pier and deep sea fishing and many others. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Oceano Hotel & Spa Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceano Hotel And Spa Half Moon Bay
- Oceano Hotel Half Moon Bay